Did you know that Then just a few slight adjustments can mean the difference between a great restful night sleep and a restless nights sleep. If you are currently having trouble sleeping and he would like to improve your sleep try some of these healthy sleeping habits to increase your quality of sleep.
If you implement a series of healthy sleep habits you can greatly improve your body’s ability to have a more restorative and restful night sleep . Following these 10 simple quick sleep tips you’ll be able to reduce stress increase relaxation and have a sleep schedule that will improve your overall health . If you really want to take it to the next level create keep asleep diary which will help you understand Amtrak how your routines are improving your sleep.
Follow these tips to begin your healthy sleeping regimen
1.Limit the amount of fluids you drink before bedtime
2.Limit or avoid alcohol consumption before bedtime
3. Use your bed only for sleep and sex
4.Make your bedroom quiet and relaxing by keeping the temperature cool
5. If you don’t fall asleep 20 minutes get out of bed
6. Only lay down in bed if you are sleepy
7. Make sure you exercise and maintain a healthy diet
8. Avoid eating a large meal before bedtime . If you are hungry night eat a small snack that’s healthy .
9. Avoid or limit bright light in the evenings
10. Have a relaxing pre-bedtime routine such as a warm bath and a cup of herbal tea